Collins Law Corporation creates solutions in almost any type of business or corporate law transaction.
Brian Collins is a business attorney and CPA, which, combined with his degree, with honors, in business administration from the University of California, Berkeley Haas School of Business, enables him to provide superior business law advice and service to his clients.
Collins Law Corporation has successfully negotiated, drafted, created, and/or closed business and corporate transactions involving the following:
Collins Law Corporation strives to build long-term relationships with its business start-up and small-business clients, which starts by understanding the necessity of fixing costs when starting or growing a business.
Thus, Collins Law Corporation provides business start-up legal services for a reasonable flat fee.
- Choosing entity types
- Forming corporations
- Forming limited liability companies (LLCs), including Series LLCs
- Forming partnerships
- Buy-sell agreements
- Shareholder agreements and member agreements
- Leasing and subleasing of commercial properties
- Business purchases and sales
- Licensing of products, patents, trademarks, and other intellectual property
- Contract negotiation and drafting
Contact Collins Law Corporation today to make an appointment and begin benefiting from Mr. Collins's business and corporate law expertise.